Sunday, September 20, 2009

Waterfallingdown

Heh.



Photobucket
I know this is not my best looking face but
this is the only camho pic we've got.

So healthy hor we went to play at the river! Sadly this is my first time approaching a proper river and to actually play in a waterfall == Especially the one which need you to climb 5432827564376639 of steps. And we're all wearing slippers and I almost tripped D:

Initial plan was to barbeque there and I wonder how we can actually carry all the stuffs up. Bought KFC and dimsum instead 8D And guess what!

Connaught has the worst KFC ever thankyouverymuch.

I think they re-heated the overnight leftovers instead of frying it fresh. The skin is no longer crunchy nor crispy AIH hate this shit I hate it when I had to eat something really awful. Now I'm bloated and I feel fat. See that's why I hate it :( It was supposed to be finger lickin' good but it gives me goosebumps instead == Felt cheated D:


Picture of the Day:




Photobucket
Somebody need to call helpline for women's shelter wtfwtf





(Don't worry, we're just pretending.)

No comments: