Saturday, September 05, 2009

Ugly flying fock

I was pretty relaxed and calm after giving tuition to the kid. Then I went to my room for my towel, happily dancing my way to the shower wtf I was kidding.

Came back to my rusty yet trusty pc, just to be welcomed by a mofo cockcroach. FTS. I never realized it until I heard the sound of its wings flapping FUCK THIS SHIT I'm very very sensitive to the sounds made by pest especially insects UGHHHH

Guess what I turned into an angsty woman just because of a stupid roach. Hit it hysterically. I meant it literally until my dad had to ask me what happened wtf The sad part was I hit it with the newspaper I'm suppose to read later T__________T FUCK BETUL I HATE YOU STUPID COCKFUCKROACH. Now I can't read it anymore. Happy?!

Ok back to the sonofabitch.
It died. Ok except it was kicking air and I ignored it and left it there until I decided what to do with it ftw I was thinking whether to throw it in the bin or flush it in the toilet aww what a tough decision! -_-

I tried to scoop it with a piece of paper. That bugger is too heavy. Mission FAILED.
Then I went to get a dustpan and a broom. Flipped it over and IT FUCKING STARTED TO CRAWL EVERYWHERE. CABAI. WTFWTF.
Squashed it hit it baby one more time ok died. Don't care.

Finally it is flushed away peacefully all along with my shit of the day.


AAAAFDKLJGHFDLKJGHDWERIFGBCM


Talking about cockroaches just gonna make me angry.




I'm posting your damn fuckface to humiliate you.
In black and white some more!

What?
You must be having bad karma that's why you're a damn roach now.
I'm ending your life earlier so you can reincarnate faster to a better life. Pfft.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea rot in hell ya roach! >=O

laugh hysterically*

-jess

AaronQ said...

lol... chill!!

thiaaaa said...

hahahha it looks like a focking prawn. argghhh. district9 much? hahahah