Thursday, September 03, 2009

Booby Phone

Can someone please explain how this thing actually works?




















Does the ringtone has superpower that releases some high technology wave-X which tends to stimulate your boobs and slowly it became bigger?

Or it's some crappy nonstop vibration that works by putting your phone on your boobs and woohoo wtf


okeh I have no idea what I'm saying and neither do I have any idea what the ads were saying.


They even have a catchy line; Don't believe? Try it now!


Hah!


Have fun!


Remember to tell me if it works after you guys tried it out ^_^!




p/s: Don't ask me what am I doing at 5:01am in the morning looking at urbandict. Busted. LOL.



edit//

Found this. About the breast enhancement ringtone. reliable? Idk ^_^


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sold to that.. where can i get it???? aww//

-jess

Jci said...

hahahahahahhaa XD

KMC said...

Jess can let me test the difference ? HA HA HA HA.

mykie said...

KMC: Your statement sounded so ambiguous! ^_^

a) You're trying to borrow from her after she got the ringtone?

or

b) You wanna feel her wtf