Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yesternight was a good-good night.

No nice pictures @ Yaki Yaki. And we didn't bother to snap at all. Not even the food. Lol. Ok maybe there's one. And Queen forgotten to bring her trusty camera, that's why!
BTW, the lunch buffet really speaks for its price. RM18.90. Don't expect anything better than the price. But the sushi chef was really nice and cute although he's in his middle age already LOL thanks for adding in a few extra spoonfuls of ebikko in my handroll :D I should've bring along my cam and take his picture! orz

So anyways, the best dish was the barbecue meat cos it's nicely marinated. The other cooked dishes tasted meh. Totally out from what I at least expected. Since I did not take pictures of the food, I'm not gonna elaborate more on the food here.



Quattro was so-so.
Didn't get to the Winter area cos the place was too crowded and I can barely move at all.
Lesser pictures than expected cos nothing much lololol but the company rocks ♥ This time, with Jci.
And I wonder when will *coughs* that someone *coughs* tag along with us next time. And when will it be huh huh huh? D: You know I'm talking about youuuu! Don't make me mention your name here. D:!


Photobucket
Boy likes making me angry and pretending cute the next moment.
Argh.



Photobucket
Jess

ilu Jess for giving me enough tissues to wipe off my tears wtf ok apparently my left eye was sore and sensitive to contact lens yesterday. And it fell out once. okm the great found it while he's driving hahahahaha!  :( Thank god I bought eye drops earlier but it didn't help so I took it off and wrapped it in tissues damped with the eyedrops! Tell me I'm amajing :D

edit//
So here's the pics without my stupid bimbotic geolens!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Precaution for H1N1 w00t
Our body temperature will be scanned before entering the club.
*jakun




Photobucket
But you are free to do whatever you want
with the sticker after that.
Nipple stickers!!! :DDD


Gosh. I'm humiliating my boi here ^_^
It's ok I will still love you ♥


*Happy


4 comments:

Zhen said...

im so jealous of you two skinny brats. miss you guys :D

mykie said...

Zhen: I'm not skinny at all. Camera angle! :D u're coming back soon, don't worry :)

Jci said...

heeeeeee :D

thiaaaa said...

it's okay bird brain wouldn't mind cos brain too small to process any anger ^_^