Saturday, April 09, 2011

Aftermath

I have no choice but I had to blog about this horrible experience of wisdom tooth surgery!! At first I thought it's no biggie since I've been through dental surgery before this. But believe me this is not joke. And f the dentist's life because I kept on swearing at him and I will never go back that place for any checkups anymore pfffttt. No pictures because it's too explicit and gruesome. So, here goes:

Day 1:
The first few hours was fine since I was still on anesthetic. But once the anesthetic went off, the pain is super unbearable and I actually teared to bed for nap :'( Slept the pain away wuwuwu
Moral of the story: Always take the medication before the anesthetic worn out so there will be no 'time-gap' for the gums to be left undrugged.
The bleeding didn't stop. But it was severe, until late evening/night, the bleeding got worsen. I bleed every half a minute and it was so much I had to spit it out a few times, rinse if off, and then sat for a while before it bleed again. Repeat process. I placed cotton balls in between my jaws and all of them were quickly soaked in around half an hour. As if it's wasn't that bad yet, my blood were all clotted and gooey wtf and it's so gross I can literally see my blood sticking between the upper and lower jaw fml so gross I wanna die.
The bleeding didn't stop til my bed time and I was too tired to bother so I went to sleep with a bigger cotton ball in my mouth. Tried using sugar and ice before sleeping but I guess it didn't work....

because...

I choked myself awake with my own blood in my throat. I remember waking up a few times and actually swallow it :s yucckkkkkkk and it tasted really super bad and disgusting wtf I don't even dare to drink or eat because of the taste and smell :( It was too much. Like swallowing a gulp of blood.
So I went to toilet and spit the blood in my basin, looked in the mirror. And one of my cheek has blood stain the size of my palm -_________- ......

Shit.
Went to check my pillow right away.
YES I WAS RIGHT.
MY PILLOW CASE AND THE PILLOW AS WELL, ARE STAINED WITH ANOTHER PALMSIZE OF BLOOD.
So I wokeup after sleeping for 4 hours, spitting blood, cleaning my bloodstained face, and also washing my pillow and pillow case. FUCKMYLIFEEEEEEE!!! T______________T

Sigh.

Sat on the bed while holding my paperbin, I was literally spitting blood for the rest of the hour, wondering what should I do now. I didn't sleep because I don't wanna choke on my own blood again.
bbm taisiu and Whatsapp bestie to complain about it and boy it's a good thing that she's a night owl. She googled solution for me and it bloody works magically! omoooo mon ami~! xoxo
Stayed awake until 10am the next day before I went back to sleep. This time, a comfy sleep and no more blood! YAY!


For a split second I thought I'm gonna die of losing too much blood wtf


Day 2:
Had ice bag by my cheek while waiting for the drug to work on me (before I went to bed again at 10am). Just because my face is now swollen at a side. Oh and I got mad at my brother because he said I looked exactly like how I was 10 years back; a fatass. Fucks. zzzz.
No more bleeding, the pain was tolerable. Taisiu visited in the evening and we went out for monthsary dinner. I actually changed my hair parting and sprayed it just because I wanted to cover my swell LOL bimbotic! But it conceals well la hehehaha. Was happy and forgotten about the pain because I've been locking myself at home thanks to all these crazy dental surgeries wuwuwu :(
Came home early and no bleeding as well :) Happy happy.

Day 3:
Woke up having a square face on the left. The usual shape on the right. Seems like the swell got bigger.
Fts. My upper teeth is actually poking the side of my cheek in my mouth and that's what causing the pain wtf had milo ais to comfort self :(


Sigh.

Let all this be over quickly for good.

No comments: