Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Toothless

I've always hate visiting the dentist because it means getting my bloody money sucked by dentists.
I'm sorry if it offended any dentists but yes dental surgeries are very expensive! After years of not visiting the dentists, I finally had to get my first wisdom tooth extraction today. If it didn't broke into half I wouldn't even bothered going there seriously. Geez.
I was expecting 2 teeth to be extracted. But little do I expect, the dentist told me there's a total of 4 to be removed if I want to clear all the flaws in my set of teeth D:

Each tooth costs RM120. FTW.
Did an x-ray scan. RM90. FTW
Gotten bad news of having to extract a side-way-grown wisdom tooth through surgery. Estimation of RM650-RM850. WTF?
Having to do filling for those affected teeth. RM90.
Cleaning my set of teeth. RM x? (I didn't wanna ask anymore at that point.)


An image I googled. Similar to my case.
So the bloody tooth grew sideways and it's trapping food in the gapssss!
fuckthisshit. why is this happening to me :(
why won't you just grow straight-up and I'd be less upset having to pay that much for that bloody surgery!

I'm repeating the word 'bloody' cos I've seen a lot of blood today and I've suck a lot of my blood too even when I'm drinking water :( My bleeding did not stop until 5 hours later wtf no wonder my dad told me I looked like I'm having period in my mouth fml

It was quite painful and I was emotionally down for no reason until I fell asleep wtf.
I feel like I've lost something from my own body lol

Caramel frap delivery from taisiu and mom cooked my favourite pork+yam+steamed peanut combi for dinner and it totally changed my idea of just drinking milo ais and throw myself in my bed.


Question of the day:
Why is it called 'wisdom tooth' when it is totally useless and we don't use wisdom tooth to chew?



2 comments:

KMC said...

Coz u get wisdom tooth at the age u attain wisdom. Around age of 21 ?

But it looks like u have attained sidetracked wisdom. HAHAHAHAHA.

mykie said...

I don't need wisdom tooth to prove my wisdom wtf.

And damn, thanks to peers pressure and influences I actually gone sidetrack :/

*facepalm*