Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Third eye.

I'm learning to 'see' with the heart, instead of using eyes. Apparently, it wasn't easy to see beyond the superficial. At times it got me thinking, what have I been doing to people who're being so nice to me, and how can I really repay them, or at least tell them how I felt about them without jabbing the awkwardness between the lines I structured? I scribbled and I erased, I wrote and I rephrase. It's really hard to express how I really felt about these people. Guessed being an Asian really means that we should keep our feelings to ourselves, we weren't taught how to show affection to people we love. Therefore not knowing how to react, or probably we're just 死爱面子。

I'm not a person who pours all my heart out telling how I feel about you because I don't really show it in my actions. So please tell me that you felt my love when you really feel it okay :')

I'll be really glad to hear that. #LGMH


(unless I really never felt the need to love you or something wtf)

No comments: