Wednesday, April 27, 2011

/_\

It's been almost 2 months I've graduated from Advanced Diploma.
Also 2 months of sitting at home doing online assignments, working from home, becoming a filial daughter for accompanying my parents to places, and going out on a random basis but definitely not spending on anything except uh well, food. I'm trying to save for my coming months, you see.

At times, I've been wondering why did I chose to go Liverpool anyways because the assignments and due dates are disastrous. Why can't I just go get a job instead of furthering my studies oh well it's a degree paper but damn it, so many complicationssss!!! :( I was thinking whether are all these worth it? Am I gonna get a decent job with expected pay?

So in the end I went to jobs seeking websites hahahaha *bored
And most jobs related to broadcast media and productions, they only pay 1300MYR to 1800MYR.
WTF.
How am I gonna survive like this? And I'm very sure these jobs are pretty hectic and tiring; it drains out physical energy. I'm serious wtf. Lesson learnt during internship :/

Fine. So I went over to PR&Marketing jobs.
FML The starting pay are 2000MYR to 3000MYR.
I should've major in PR 4 years back!!

Anyways I can always switch because they're Mass Comm too :P

Sigh. Not gonna think anymore not like I can apply for the job now.
It's so difficult to look for a job I really like :/

No comments: