Thursday, April 14, 2011

yippee



NO MORE SWOLLEN MONOCHEEKKK!!
(my left cheek btw although it's covered by my hair but I swear it wasn't a straight line due to the swell!!)
I can't do a proper smile because the stitches are binding my gums and cheek together,
although most of it has been coming off already wtf.

Uh, I took some pictures of my swollen face but it's not obvious in picture! 
So I deleted them all. Unless you wanna see bloody teeth, I have that one! XD

It was so swollen I can't wash my face, my brother had to call me fatty, and my mom stared at my swell every morning and giving me a funny expression.

But it's over nao!
Gonna remove my stitching next Monday!
Then I wouldn't need to spend 30 minutes cleaning my teeth.

orz



3 comments:

Cart Ridges said...

What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

Jci said...

i see a newcomer! :D u looked like some korean star in that piccha. woots! <3

mykie said...

Yeah newcomer right. Did u know a cartridge is now reading my blog? wtf

I look like your star in that piccha ;P