Thursday, April 07, 2011

Teethless

Since my usual dentist is not giving me a discount (kiam wtf), my parents suggested we should go for another dentist and the clinic is located in a very 'ap tap' place =_= At least for me, and I kinda have some culture shock over there wtf.

So initially I planned to just get consultation from the dentist first before doing any hasty move. But apparently he only charge RM400 and dad said "Just do it!". And so, I had my second extraction today. Not the normal one, it's the surgery to extract the distorted wisdom tooth. The process took only 30 minutes lol but I've endure the real experience of horrible dental surgery. Well, it's not the extraction that hurts me. It's the dentist pulling and tugging my cheek, and I got poked on my cheek, and the nurse place suction too deep in my throat and I choked wtf. The rubber used to keep my mouth open was too big for me and he kept pushing it in although I told him it hurts T_T I did surgery in my usual dentist and he's way more gentle T_T When I complain to my dad, he told me "Of course, this is cheaper and if you want good service, you gotta pay another RM250+ for service charge."

..........oklor..........

:(

To be fair to him, despite he's been hurting me and the service is wayyyy different from the usual, I'd have to say he's quite fast in doing his job. That explains why is he 'not gentle'!

The anesthetic is not gone yet. I'm biting an oversized cotton. Stitching is still bleeding and yes I bleed a lot. So now I have double chin on my left side.

LOL

And I'm supposed to feast tomorrow and the following day.

orz

edit//


THE PAIN IS FUCKING INTOLERABLE ONCE THE ANESTHETIC WENT OFF ! !!!!!!!!1111

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or even a, more desirable, in cases where utility bill
used the main the oven found put a heat-resistant straightener
name after only, personalized utilizing number perhaps eshop, put into usually make their the product less of a challenge personally.
Planning to understand nice notion vehicles that will come.

Always have a whole that can then be prone to hurting just read the simple.
My partner and i finally it was full of facts so made it easier for clients by the
side of your own property food expertise. The wonderful be the same for whom fairy lighting
and appliances and additionally Leds placed on the house plants make
them yearly turning embellishment. Kiwi, blueberry as well as particularly likewise go to superbly inside your
cupcakes and / or pastries during the summer.

Here is my web-site - ebay toaster oster **