Sunday, March 01, 2009

Flying Ears; Dumbo

Photobucket
PhotobucketMY HAPPIEST BUY IN THIS MONTH!
SRSLY VERY CUTE OK T-T I'm vulnerable to pretty wingslike stuffs.

Oh wait it's only the 1st of March but nvm it will be my fave buy!
Oh wait again, I didn't buy it okm paid wtf.


Found perler beads in Ikea but didn't buy it in the end cos they're out of the pattern boards -_-!
So it's meaningless if I have the beads and yet I cannot do anything with it -_-!
Decided to buy it on the next visit. Furthermore I'm too lazy to queue up since Ikea is bombarded with human who loves the 5 letters word; S a l e s .

Had lunch at Kluang Station. Service is good. Food is overpriced but it's either tasteless/typical/small portion. Didn't like it.

Photobucket
Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng - RM8.90
Burnt chicken.
Ikan bilis is too hard @@
Rice with tasteless coconut milk.


Photobucket
Mee Siam - RM 5.50
Mee is okay. But served with cold prawns?


Photobucket
Roti Hailam & Rendang Kambing - RM6.50
Not bad. But comes in small portion.
Tasted like 'samosa' / triangular curry puff.


Verdict: Be thankful there's OldTown in town!

Argh.

Sleepy.

4 comments:

EuEu said...

shouldnt the logo be horizontal?

mykie said...

Eu: It's subjective. Be creative and let your mind flow freely! wtf.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking at the pics at 12.23am Qld time.

I'm hungry !

mykie said...

KMC:HAHAHA nvm told you it's not delicious :p But anyways pictures can lie. Ozzy no such food pfft.