Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wet butts.

If you guys are observant enough, I actually bought myself a new toy again.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s in white ;D At first I wanted the chocolate one but then most people tell me it's super fugly and it's still out of stock right now so I just got myself the white one instead. 
Too bad it wasn't pure white. It's cream white. Pfft.

Mindfucked Jci to go get it with me. We were talking on msn at 10.30am and she just decided she wanted to follow in 10minutes time after I bombarded her with tonnes of polaroid and instant pictures over the Internet XD
And so, both of us took the train and went all the way to Wangsa Maju to get it. And then went to KLCC to test the product! Brought Snowkat along so let's just wait for the photo after I finished this roll wohkeh :)
It was a nice day. No sight of grey clouds and the sun was friendly enough we can sat on the grass for almost half an hour! 

(Minus the wet butt part lol)

Anyways, pictures time! This is like a photo spam of Jci -.-

Photobucket
BurgerKing


Photobucket
Not my best angle but ahh~
Polaroid/instant cams are amajingy!


Photobucket




Opps.



No pic of myself and my babyVanilla. I'll let Jci to model it then xD

Photobucket


Sunny Saturday, my Fuji Instax Mini 7s and also my beloved model xD

Photobucket


Psst.
You know I almost never need to edit her photo every time I post them up.

T_T
*jealous

Photobucket
Oh oh and this is me!
My mom was complaining how miniature I was in the picture T_T

Nevermind, I'll take more shots of my huge ass face next time!
pfft


I'm now broke and happily eating grass T______________T
*denial

6 comments:

Jci said...

i can sponsor u bread XD if u're sick of grass

KMC said...

Hahahaha. Nice ! Learning to live the Aussie way ! Sitting on grass babeh !

mykie said...

Jci: Lol bread! I want the one from Lavender bakery can? :P

KMC: I can't live the Aussie way in Malaysia! You know the weather here right D: So unpredictable!

jci said...

wihtin alocated budget, yes :P

thiaaaa said...

welcome to the gang! eat grass everyday okie heheheh

Anonymous said...

bring it on bebeh!

-jess