Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ticktocks #2

Photobucket

My back shot! 
Didn't know I look like this from behind pfft and I can see my mole there =.=

That was when I do whatever I wanted to do.
And whatever that makes me happy.

:D

-
I'm supposed to have lectures at 6pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays; yesterday and tomorrow.
It got cancelled again this week and it is week 4 now. -_- Thank god I'm smart enough I chose to come home instead of waiting 7 hours in the college. zzz. See, week 5 is coming and this subject is supposed to be fun since it's Production and Multimedia but things got so sucky right now I don't even know how are they gonna mend this shit. I've got a total of 14 weeks. 4 weeks gone. Great.

Okay to be fair to this particular lecturer, he's admitted into the hospital right now and damn, this is like the second lecturer that got himself admitted into the hospital and never start any classes with us. Are all of us in this course a bad omen? It made me feel like we're all shinigami. Pfft.

-

I was so frustrated when another lecturer asked us about our TV commercial assignment we did in diploma. 
:((( We've never done any TV commercial before okay damn sad pfft all we did were PSAs and short films with very boring titles. Now, we're gonna do documentary and news. zzz seriously! What is wrong with my year D: Nothing's been especially good in my batch in my entire life studying! D: 

FOL. 1989 babies do not deserve this :((

No comments: