Friday, June 25, 2010

Snipsnaps

Sometimes I love visiting the saloon and let the hairstylist do something to my hair :D
But the experience of visiting lower end saloon never stop traumatizing me. I will not cut my hair for RM15 or so anymore cos what I paid is what I get D: Cheap haircut. Not that I will pay super a lot for professional cuts or anything but the average one will be fine.

Thankgod my hairstylist this time did not fail. I think he works as a magician secretly or something pfft.

Look! My hair looks so bouncyyy! awww 

I loveee bouncy light hair but too bad I don't naturally born with nice hair :(
Trying to keep my hair long now so it can weights down the hair and hopefully it will not go frizzy like a bear anymore :(

Had dinner at Cravings @ Sunway Giza. No pics cos my camera battery died and I didn't charge.
Regretting it. Pfft.


Today marks a very bad day cos I think I did several good deeds and at the end of the day, I had to endure the sight of a young man digging his nose for 10mins with 8 of his fingers, put the nosepoop together, then studying it.
FML.

I arrived at the saloon earlier with Khen. Cyn and okm came later.
Guess what, I was abandoned for half of the session despite I came earlier than them :(
Cyn has long locks, okm dyed his hair. But both of them took shorter time than me to get a damn haircut T_T
Was abandoned badly in the saloon.
:(
But the anger totally fades off after seeing my hair being so obedient pfft.

Other than helping the disabled, getting nice haircut, and meeting up...I wasn't happy at all!

No comments: