Sunday, June 13, 2010

De Han Ming Guk!

Shooting Day #1
Venue: Korea Town, Ampang.
Subject: Broadcast Journalism
Slug: World Cup Celebration in Malaysia (South Korea vs Greece)

All pictures are from my phone. Forgot to charge my camera -_-

Photobucket
Excited!

Cos I'm going Korea Town for the first time :D


Photobucket
I know. I looked damn hideous here hahahaha. Please take note that I'm actually showing off the 2 backpacks I'm carrying!


Photobucket
I thought I'll be feasting on some Korean dishes but sadly, this is the only thing I ate there. Melon ice stick which tastes really really good :D Although RM2.60 for an ice stick is quite ridiculous but awww it's so yummeh so it's okay :D


Photobucket
Cute guys cute guys where are you? :x


I was so lucky today cos I bumped into 2 cute korean guys while looking for the others! And he looked back heheheh I'm so gonna love this place wtf.


Photobucket
These drums are soooo cool it made everyone there felt so er semangat berkobar-kobar D: I don't know what's the right word to express how I felt!

-

The shooting ended earlier than expected. Just cos I need to stop isolating myself from some bunch of people, I went all the way to Midvalley to look for the 3 musketeers and then proceed to another shisha session at Starlight. Damn, I will never order double apple mint anymore. Effing rough and it made me nauseous. Watermelon extra mint is better pfft.

BTW
I think have to practice healthy lifestyle already :(
The last time I actually worked out was.......

T_T
Ahhh....
  
I don't remember!
FML

No comments: