Sunday, June 13, 2010

Early Sunday is a Sunny Day.

Shooting Day #2
Venue: Metropolitan Park, Kepong.
Subject: Broadcast Journalism
Slug: Walkathon launched by Ong Tee Keat.

I didn't stay to shoot for the England vs USA match cos it's wayyy too late.
So here am I, my turn to do coverage for the morning event and I've got to be there at 7am

-_- I've never up this early on a Sunday morning for god knows how long.

Slept at 4am this morning. Got up at 5am. I will definitely hit the sack later and died on the bed.

Minimal pic cos only the both of me and Jo.
No free hands to do other stuffs.

Photobucket
7am
 zzzzzz -_-


Photobucket
Cameraperson and the evil twin sistah! Sorry no makeup cos I'm like that during production pfft.

I looked very thick cos I'm wearing a man M sized polo tee inside, and a man XL sized tee outside cos it's easier to work with bigger shirt and we're told to wear this event tee to shoot stuffs.

Obviously, that's a toilet.
Please link toilet and video camera together. omg so obscene xD


Photobucket
Trying to conceal the camera and tripod bag with free towels we got from the event.

Jo's mom was amazing cos she handled everything for us T_T *teared
Thankyou auntie Lok! And uncle Lok is nice too he drove us there :)

Ah.

I need an Osim massage chair :(

No comments: