Friday, June 18, 2010

I am a honey bee

Photobucket
Mirrors are so cool at times but sometimes it's creepy too D:

Mickey top on sales. I was so excited cos S is still too big for me!
Just cause I've been told that I'm fatter by 873568356 people in the college :(


Photobucket
The new crepe stall opposite GSC Pavilion.
Nothing exciting. But the icecream was really good ;D


Photobucket
Hi silly clown!
Wanted to take more shots but I'm not equipped with my camera. Or my lomo.

And no DSLR. Potong steam. Only one shot. There are other cuter ones too D:

omaigee.
I don't know what's wrong with me and my body anymore. I've been sleeping too much but I'm still tired and demand for more sleep. =_= I've got a 10 pages documentary script and a 20 pages industrial training report to be submitted next week. Fuck. Zero progression!

Hownowbrowncow
Where art thou, writing mojo?! And inspiration!
Gah. I hate writing for documentary.


No comments: