Friday, June 26, 2009

Billie Jean

1) I woke up earlier by an hour cos I set my alarm wrongly T_T

2) Woke up at the supposed time, switched on the radio and it was Michael Jackson's song in every channels -_- I was annoyed cos I wanted some peaceful melody but then I stopped at Hitz when I found out that he's already dead @@ ok...so sudden.

3) Went to class and noticed that my lecturer's pants has a hole in it and he's wearing checkered boxers WTF

4) I was supposed to watch Transformers yesterday and today. But I failed T___________T

5) Went home and emo-ed at everyone and went to sleep.

4 comments:

Jci said...

sleep is good.. can cure emocity :D

vertigoblack said...

i didn't know everyone was a fan of MJ until after he died.. lol. i bet his albums will start selling like hot cakes.

mykie said...

Jci: Ya i agreed but i've been sleeping on the floor as a habit now @@

Nic: Perhaps people will only appreciate something when it's gone. Im not a fan of his, but it's just too sudden and he's dead @@ I thought he's making a big comeback!

EuEu said...

YES! BILLIE JEAN ROCKS!!!