Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Goodytwoshoes

I hate datelines.

I was suppose to apply for college loan and I have to submit it before Thurs. But I need my offerfuckingletter and I just got it today. I have to photocopy and certified that shit, and the certification needs 3 working days. Like what the fuck seriously. And I've forgotten to photocopy my IC. fts.

Talking about my offer letter, it kinda makes me laugh when I looked at it. The offer letter has 2 extra carbon copy under the original one. I asked the foreign worker to photocopy 3 copies for me. Guess what he did, he separate all 3 copies and photocopy 3 each = 9 pages in total. WTF HAHAHAHA I was about to laugh but his superior already laughed at him so mean okay so I tried hard not to give any reaction LOLOLOLOL. And now I have to be very careful in case it flew away like my contacts T_T (BTW, my free contacts flew away cos I smartly turn on the fan after it's opened in the plastic case.)

-

Since I got conned RM35 by a conman music society this week, I think Buddha thinks I'm innocent thus I get good karma T_T The lab assistant gave me two textbooks that a previous student left it there. And I saved RM35 for these photocopied textbooks. *aww

:DD!

-

I have 3 pending assignments by next week. Watheff it's only Week 3!! @@

and piles of texts to be translated.....................


T_T

No comments: