Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tees and jeans.

I've had the worst disappointment today. It's like having my heart flying high in the sky and suddenly someone just threw it down on earth and it's like breaking glasses omg drama T_T

Anyway, I don't know what am I going through right now. I'm quite contented over something that I'm not supposed to....Okay I think I just found the right word. I'm living in denial :(
Not gonna expose much here cos I have stalker. I'm serious! Real life stalker that I know. And I'm not happy about it. I wanted to change my url badly but I like this current one how ah aih decisions dilemmas.

I'm missing everyone badly.

-

I had a one hour chat about personal and random topics with my lecturer in the staff room, munching Milo chocolate bars and Munchy's with him. Lol.

And another lecturer texted me if I'm okay with the Friday timetable cos she thought I needed to work on Friday, thus asking if I wanted to join the Monday class instead. Aww. T_T

9 comments:

thiaaaa said...

imishyou <3

vertigoblack said...

wahh.. stalker? not talking about me i hope... >.<

Jci said...

equip urself wit pepper spray!

mykie said...

thiaaaa: T_T <3

Nic: No, not you don't worry XD

Jci: LOL good idea hahaha!

Anonymous said...

your lecturers are so nice T_T my ex lecturer hates me cos i always sleep in his class, he din bother to talk to me when i greeted him once. fml

-jess

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zhen said...

honey i understand stalker. some people just like to read about you and at the same time make his/her blog a private. im really glad u hv such good lecturers :) forget about your coursemates XD

val.t said...

yo, good la u got cool lecturers// haha. hang out with them then...

mykie said...

Jess:All of your lects are scary ok. They park their cars halfway on the divider one wtffff

Zhen:LOL ZHEN HAHAHAHAHA! Well, I'm liking it la actually :D

Val:Ugh. Still out of consideration right now. XD