Sunday, June 21, 2009

More

I barely have enough sleep all cos of the piling workloads, homeworks, and stupid drafts/proposals/thesis/assignments from all lecturers at the same time. *angry
I've got 5 subjects this semester and it's still quite a lot lor! Now I have swollen, dry eyes with red veins all over the pupil T_T I need to sleep in a healthy manner instead of spending my entire night on the sofa, or sleeping at odd hours, or maybe odd postures T_T

I think I might die early if this continues T_T *choitouchwood

Anyways, pics.

Photobucket
Pretending to be standing commuters in LRT wtf.


Photobucket
New Age Geisha


6 comments:

EuEu said...

apo bende ni

Jci said...

seriously, jess can really be one.. her thighs are glowing!! whithout the geisha white make up some more

mykie said...

Jci: Seriously it IS glowing. I've got sore-eyes after that!

val.t said...

reminds me of the light thing we said in patkinpatsan.
can use her leg to replace the ceiling light

Anonymous said...

mehhh =( replying lorr

-jess

mykie said...

Jess: Ok good girl. *sayangs