Saturday, June 06, 2009

Ongs Day Out.

Facebook is just amusing :D! Created 10 questions for "How well do you know me?" application and the answer you guys gave seriously cracks my head off hahahahaha damn funny ok! Go take the test if you haven't!! Nobody gets 100% yetttt!

-

Advanced Fathers' Day.


Had lunch at Bukit Tinggi.

Photobucket
The shop owner speaks Hainanese and asked me if I know how to say "apple" in Hainanese wtf do you know there's only 10% of Hainanese people among all the Chinese people in Malaysia I'm a rare species wuhu and the monotone lady on the banner is Wong Chui Ling.


Photobucket
Crab XD Omg so random.


Photobucket
Macro shoot of pig's intestines. The swirls are quite cute actually. Yums.
There's some other Hainanese traditional dishes as well but no close up pics were taken.
Especially the pork chop and chicken chop T_T Damn yummy.



Photobucket
It's not a typical bike.
Cos it has plat number, and engine O__o
I was told that this is imported from France.

-

Dinner after shopping around and I splurged again T_________T

Photobucket
@ Telok Gong. Must tryyyyy! They serve fresh and yummy seafood at quite an affordable price. 7 person for RM150!

Photobucket
Ok here's a closer look.

Photobucket
They own the entire land for coconut plantation since their main selling point is the todi! This one doesn't stink as much, and it's sweet unlike some others I've tried.


Photobucket
Moon during the day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I dragged this post for too long and now I've lost the words to blog.
sdkjfhdsgh;eruydvndkgrievnlfds



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea! memang impatient cos i wan to sleep d! errghh i see food i jadi hungry. i regret waiting for u post jghdfjkdfjkk =O

-jess