Thursday, June 04, 2009

One Journey.

I started to stay outdoor more nowadays compared to last year where I only wanted to get back home as soon as possible. It's not that I hate home damn emo ok but sometimes it's really amusing to go people watching. Minus the hot and humid weather I hate a lot. Sometimes you might get some anonymous talking to you, depending on your luck whether you can get a hunk or not XD

Since the later class was postponed, I went to MV alone and okm was surprised a bit. Just a bit -_-!
Had lunch together and it was really good cos we didn't see or talk to each other for days T_T Strolled around aimlessly since my pockets are empty no point hunting for goods. T_T It's a bad sign if I see something I really like. If I pay for it then I would have to eat grass for the rest of the month. Everytime I'm in the midst of falling in love with that particular thing, I'll convince myself that it's ugly and it's too expensive for the quality of it and I can find cheaper and prettier ones in the future T_T Aih such is my life right now.

It's such a waste I dumped my camera at home. Didn't take any random pics. No my phone camera sucks ducks it didn't come with a package of bright happy colors since it's always dull and I hate it pfft.

My post is unorganized and everything scatters all over the place.
I don't know how to maintain a blog anymore.

fml.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like people watching too. can ajak me along next time. btw my phone lagi antique la hahaha no camera one even the stupid lady from the training laugh about it. sucks man. i wan a blackberry aih

-jess

EuEu said...

sad thing is the anonymous wasn't entertained =(

mykie said...

Jess: Watching you is much more entertaining :x And I want a blackberry too T__T Do you know yueer has one!! T_T *jealous

Eu: It's the anonymous who talked to me first ok! *pfft