Friday, June 05, 2009

Cuppieyummycakes.

My camera is back in action ^v^


Photobucket
Homemade Cupcakes!

Hold on, I didn't bake them. Aaron did. T_T Ya I know I never bake anything before oh wait I think I baked cookies for okm's birthday last time! It tasted good ok :D But wait that's not the point anyways Aaron came over just to give me these T_T so nice of him!! okm is too busy to eat it so I think I'm eating it for him *evil* 0:D



Photobucket
Took the train home today while carrying these gigantic multi-mullion dollars books T_T I was suppose to drop by somewhere else but the weight of the books are killing me so I went home instead wtf loser. I intended to buy photocopy of the books but watheff got warned by the law lecturer geez no wonder lawyer earns good dough cos they need to support original all the time w00t.

-

My dad told me about a girl who has the same eyes as me; small eyes la zzz. She's very conscious about her eyes and used some unknown chemical that claimed to enlarge her pupils. Ok so it did enlarges her pupils and it looked super rattling weird, cos most people did it with contacts instead of having it permanently done. And now her eyes are ruined. Apparently the chemical is used to cure red eye disease. I don't know what happened next cos it's scary enough already. Better stick to contacts and use more than enough saline solution to clean it cos saving solution will never make you rich.

-

Oh btw. The doc says I'm alright already :D! Don't ask why, just congratulate me :D
*throwsconfetti*****

2 comments:

AaronQ said...

haha... glad u like em... its cookies and cream flavour btw...

just make sure OKM doest find me after u finish his shares... haha

mykie said...

Aaron: My mom ate the first one! I tak sampai hati nak makan T_T

:D He didn't reply my sms. Don't care! XD