Sunday, July 12, 2009

Angry shopper

Bimbo post alert.
Guys can rest your eyes from reading this post cos it's all about my shopping experience today!

I was in huge disappointment today T____T Cos I didn't really get what I wanted sigh I don't see much things I really like and I'm a very sane shopaholic T__T I see prices before I shop ok! I worked like a slave for all the buys I'm not gonna let these over rated brands cheating my money *angry

MNG sucks ducks cos their sizes are not consistent. Different designs have differences in their size. I've been changing and trying on the jeans on sale for like 3209732498574935 times and I got frustrated so I gave up didn't buy at all pfft. Most stores' sales are just gimmicks I don't see much choices/discounts at all. Lagi kecewa sehingga hujan dan kilat bergemuruh aaa//

What Mega Sales? Puik. Mega sales should be MEGA HUGE BIG DISCOUNTS not a mere 10% OFF! WTF IS THAT. MEGA SALES KONONNYA. Go dai.

Ok so in the end I DID get something but that was not in my 'must-buy' shopping list :/
But it's okay, RM89 + 70% off is yummay :DDD Now that's synonymous with sales!

Photobucket
♥ 5 plates of salmon maki.


Photobucket
Fitting room shot.
Sucky hair. You know why.



I still wanna go shop T_T
But I think I should start doing my thesis right now.

@@

3 comments:

Jci said...

i find your hair messily nice tho :P i like :D

Zhen said...

the only shop offer consistent size is forever21. thats what i think baby :) i like the okm pic, very got feel. only you can take this kinda pic lo srsly.

mykie said...

Jci: Really? Next time I'll not comb hair when I see you!

Zhen: F21 overrated and it is one of those that calls 10% as sales -_- And this kinda pic all thanks to adobe photoshop :D!