Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Over normal body temperature



I was sitting right opposite of these 2 gay looking men who occupied the entire row of 4 seats, looking like this. And they seemed to sit closer to one another over the time @@ Trust me, I was on the train for around 30 minutes and they stared at the train tix longer than that but it seems like a gimmick to me cos their pinky is connected WTF eh damn selfish ok i hate commuters like this *angry
Somemore I took the courtesy to blur their face!
(But another guy force his way in for the seat on the left later hahaha *evil)

-

Ran home in the rain. Umbrella ko-ed but found out it's still useable after I'm home fml.
And I think I had a fever now :(
My pc is bullying me haih it has its own angin cos sometimes the screen will go blackout and make continuous annoying beeps T_T or perhaps something something is crashed or not found T_______T I need a laptop srsly.


1 comment:

Jci said...

TOTAL GELINESS!!