Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Two Diploma Graduates

Jess & Val's graduation ;D
Don't mind the hair cos everyone is hot and sticky :s The weather is so freaking hot and I'm amazed nobody fainted in the thick gown @@

It was long ago when I last posted this many photos! Feast your eyes ;D

Photobucket
Just pretend that Cyn is there :O

Photobucket
On the way to propose to them @@

Photobucket
Val is super cute like a kindergarten kid XD

Photobucket
She's so adorableeeee!!!1 lovelove
And THH looks like frankenstein lol do not club on the day before your graduation! :x



No other pics of Jess cos I promised her I'll only post 1 group picture T_T
And she will definitely kill me if she thinks her photo that I posted is ugly :s
Here are pics while they both wasn't with me :x

Photobucket
Classmates

Photobucket
Alson Yau Wai! Saw him coincidentally lol


Photobucket
Candid with okm!
I like this picture although my mouth looks huge T_T


Photobucket
PhotobucketAnother fave pic :D!Photobucket
(ignore the random uncle behind!)

Photobucket
Jci looks sexay here aww//


Ok I'm too sleepy. Just came home from gathering with the primary bunch.
I've got only 1 day to complete my dumb ass assignment.

FML.


4 comments:

val.t said...

HHHAHA jci damn poser lor.. hahhaha

Jci said...

i'm not poser
i was asked to do tat =='''
wakakakaka

thiaaaa said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHA WHY THH LOOK SO STONED WAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

AWW I WISH I WAS THERE lol!

mykie said...

Val: I asked her to pose hahaha!

Jci: Pretty wat! :O

Cyn: Ya u're there in my bag wtf.