Friday, July 31, 2009

Yggdrasil leaf

:D I'm alive again!

:D Cos I've hibernated for 15 hours last night!

:D And I went shopping today!

:D And I've had nice food!

:D And nice laugh!

Ok I think I'm damn annoying lol

Guess what, I did my law assignment last minute with Jolok. REALLY last minute as in I need to go to class at 7am, and I've finished it by 7am. w00t it's not something to be bragged about but it's really really crazy D: I can't believe I can actually do that, what if I can't finish it!!! Die.
So anyways, in the end guess how much we've got for the assignment?


Fail?



No, got a full one hundred instead

O_____O


Unbelievable.
And my partner still didn't believe it. Lol.

*happy :D


Since I spent my entire night awake, went to classes, got back home at 5pm, and then slept from 6pm to 11pm. Woke up to shower (lol) and dinner. And got back to sleep from 12am to 10am
LOL and today I woke up in a good mood :D Cos I'm knew I'm going to look for bff and bf today!
And also, shopping w00t. Do you know it's really really hard to spend on something you really like? :( And thank god I've got something I really like today. Albeit the kachiings spent @@

I was asked to answer tutorial question infront of the entire class today. I went infront and told the lecturer that I'm shy. Guess what, she called me "sampat" infront of everyone. And they laughed like mad. FML.

Oh yes. Look at my title! :D

And and! I SAW AN UGLY GUY WITH A TATTOOED 'EDWAND' ON HIS RIGHT ARM WTF IS THIS AND I THINK HE SECRETLY HAS A CRUSH ON OKM WTFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHA T-T *sad

edwand is such a nice name *sniffs





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA WAIT I TOT HIS NAME HAS BECOME "ED"

Anonymous said...

btw that's me ^

-jess

Jci said...

Ask OKM if he feels stalked :P

val.t said...

maybe okm has that fella's name tattooed on him too... O.O

mykie said...

Jess: Ya Ed is the petname for Edwand lol

Jci: He felt 'ugly' HAHAHAH and he "ewwww" a lot of times XD

Val: Impossible!! //omg Eh okm against tattoo one :s *amitabha