Saturday, July 04, 2009

Marciano



Photobucket
Megasales! Die hard have to buy something!
Blurry pic cos shaky hands :(

-

Believe it or not I bumped into okm's mom and sis when I was shopping alone! Anyways his mom couldn't recognize me hahahah what if one day he bring some random girl home and then introduced her as Mayying and his mom just agreed with him wtfkiddingfsdkjflsd

Oh yeah I was supposed to shoot Eason Chan in action but tak jadi T_T In the end I only got to watch him from the VIP seats lol barely can see him at all cos the guy infront of me has ridiculous tall spiky hair.....And I didn't bring my camera cos I planned to go home first before the event but I didn't @@ Will bug ze photographer friend for it :D

I'm fking sleepy I need to sleep but I'm waiting for something :( Stupid.


P/s: My Esprit umbrella got stucked today and the plastic broke. fts. It's gone.

5 comments:

EuEu said...

"bring some random girl home and then introduced her as Mayying and his mom just agreed with him"

the weird ideas u always get r so funny xD

KMC said...

No wonder always complain broke.

mykie said...

Eu: I'm funny T_T

KMC: Eh I've been eating grass for 2 mths T_T it's time to reward myself! *shiftyeyes

thiaaaa said...

wtf esprit umbrella ko? Mine ko-ed when korean boi pinjamed it and er i duno what happened in between. still useable though :D

And arghhh i should've drop by on friday night :( and lol @ okm's mom's reaction ahahhaha

mykie said...

thiaaaa:korean boi used to hit dogs with it? -_-!
Yea you should totally drop by! :(!