Thursday, July 09, 2009

Still alive.

I'm so proud of myself cos I still went to class anyway even though I'm still sick! Wore thick sweater and walked from the train station to college and sweated buckets under the morning sun.
I think I feel much better now :D Except my sweater smells a hell lot like sweat ok thats why it's called sweater.

One funny thing that happened was, had a small talk with a random French lecturer from UPM sat beside me and how I know he's a French cos he talked to me abt it Dr John from Civil Engineering. Yanzheng, your lecturer? :O I even have his number. wtf man. HAHAHAHA. ofcos, he don't have my number. Siaoers. I realized that a lot of foreigners old men like talking to me ok to be fair to them, they're only middle age men @@ aihhh dunola where are all the cute guys! :X
(okm i meant you hahahahahahahah wtfff)


I'm still tired from the fever. Time to sleep again. weehehe.

2 comments:

Jci said...

take care of ya self gal!

mykie said...

Jci: Recovering! Thanks bebeh *muahs