Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Randomboredom

Align Center


Lololol so adorable :D

-

Had a quickie shopping today and can someone tell me why are all the shoes nowadays look so fugly giler I can't even pick one that I really like! T_T Or perhaps I could go with those normal looking ones but they don't have my size fml orz big foot lady ;______;

Oh ya, I've got my hand on the 4th tube of MAC eyeliner today! So much for putting thick eyeliner, it finishes pretty fast too T_T Single eyelid mah what to do! It won't show if it's not thick :( I hate people with pretty eyes but they don't know how to appreciate them T_T!

Anyways, I'm bored of doing assignments. It's never ending and fking sien ok! All the subjects this semester are crappy and I know first semester is always importanttttt!!!1
I've got no life right now 'cos all I wanted is just to sleep peacefully in my comfy bed not on the study table or the sofa T________T

4 comments:

Jci said...

maybe on the floor :P

val.t said...

hang on there bebeh, im struggling too.. hahah but im still slacking.duhhhhh

mykie said...

Jci: I've slept on the floor last week and then I had fever and backbone pain. Somemore i thought that was dengue T_T

Val: I'm slacking too haihhh

Zhen said...

hey, how much is ur MAC stuff there? i might be able to get cheaper for you.