Friday, July 24, 2009

Facebook quiz!

ONLY READ #1.
DO NOT READ THE OTHERS COS DAMN TURN OFF EWW WTF



Photobucket

I think it judges on how many photos you have with that person lor. And most of okm's pic has me in it XD That's how the thing works! Lim Soh Loong go upload pic with ur hubby now and remember to tag him 32746875636 times!! :O Gosh I'm damn lifeless T_T cos besties went outstation and another one shaking her booty in the club :(( I wanna go toooo but bad timing lah argh damn busy now :(!

-

Anyway, curled my hair today cos I have likings on long messy curls recently hahaha and my stupid classmate asked
"Are you pretending as a girl?" FML Photobucket

Intended to drop by KL to waste some time but changed plan last minute and went to watch okm's basketball game hehehaha to be honest I like watching him playing basketball T_T He looks super damn cute and I don't know why I always laugh when I see him play T_T and it makes me look freaky.
HAHAHAAAAaaaa.....................*hides

I did bring the camera along but didn't snap any pic of okm playing cos I'm afraid it might affect his concentration cos he's a camera alarm he knows exactly when I snap piccies :s But anyways his team won 40-9 wtf damn sucky the opponent team :x

And and! I SHOULD TAKE PICTURES OF THE FOLLOWING TEAMS PLAYING!
Cos one team is wearing red/white jersey.
The other one is wearing orange/blue.

...

TELL ME IS THIS HANAMICHI SAKURAGI VS UZUMAKI NARUTO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


I think someone will punch me up cos I'm getting mean nowadays T_T
Anyway this post is pointless and I'm trying hard to write a long post but damn failed my words are fragmented and not relevant at all T_T I'm amazed how I can actually typed an essay long of blogpost everyday in my old blog :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im home but nobody is online at this hour. T_T

-jess

EuEu said...

ur post is a scam!! all the ones that showed up in mine except for one, do not have piccies tagged with me!

Jci said...

andy chen and kmc
how random

KMC said...

I still think it's damm funny woi.

mykie said...

Eu:Maybe you don't have enough tagged pics lol

Jci:Yeah and it's pretty amajing that fb can be so funny -_-!

KMC:Me too wtf this is the joke of the century T_T