Thursday, December 04, 2008

Gelojoh girls.

It's a Merry December I'm saying :D!

Yes, another HPC post.

Jogoya Starhill
1 Dec 2008

Photobucket
Guess what they're doing ^-^
Highlight for answer : Camwhoring, obviously!!



Photobucket
Achieving effect like this *teary eyes*


Photobucket
We went there, like any other girls who love food and kiamsiap at the same time.
50% omg lovelove


Everyone blogged and posted photos about how nice and how pretty the food are...So, not much food photo taken.
I would say that the food taste better last time, when they're running on the normal price.
I didn't like anything specifically this time, except the HD ice cream x) And 2 hours is seriously not enough haih.

Went to Pavilion to camwhore after that. Lol.
And the xmas trees by the street just beside Pavilion, they're all gone :(((!!


Photobucket
What else..



Photobucket
Hardcore camwhoring.


Photobucket
Jci's candid. She wasn't prepared at all. Lol.


Photobucket
Jess was wearing heels. Pfft.

Photobucket

I was super tired to pose properly already and by posing properly means those like the Four Golden Flowers wtf Val actually sang that song wtf. Ahhh I ruined most of the pics x.x

Oh, it was Bully Val Day that day! Valiliiiiii~~~

HPC outings are never a turnoff ^_^

This is a post of posting all photos and call it a day XD

-

Anyways, about my checkered shirt...

Jess and I normally called one of her classmates "tablecloth" because he wears them ALL the time. And now I got one myself because I think it's nice, damn.
So all of them called me "tablecloth" on that day -_- Karma karma argh.

Until I saw these.

Photobucket
People wearing checkers all over the mall. Seriously, I can see checkers wherever I go @@


Photobucket
Wuhoo.


Photobucket
I forgot the name of the store, it's somewhere in Pavilion.

I'm so happy I prove Jess wrong XD and me myself too.
Didn't know checkers is the thing now.
And to think that someone actually thought I got it from TopShop...
Sorry I got it from Isetan Sales in KLCC T-T

El cheapo. lol.

3 comments:

Hurley said...

counting the number of spheres to join the contest to win big prizes

Jci said...

da shop is near padini 1!!

mykie said...

Hurley: Wrong. hahahaha! No prizes for you!

Jci: Oh yeah I remember where, but not the name! x.x