Monday, December 29, 2008

Run, baybeh!

I'm a very healthy child!
and I eat vegetable wtf.

I went for volleyball this morning :D And I've played 3 sets wtf damn tiring.

I think it's been half a year since I last played vb haih T-T What to do, I have friends who're lazy, kaki botol, lazy to wake up in the morning, and ffk me all the time -_-!! Thankgod no body aches and sprained muscles T-T But I gave up my consciousness and fell flat on my bed for 3 hours, woke up after that with slight headache. Argh. Sleepless nights.

At night, okm sent my parents to a wedding dinner and I dropped by his house for a curry feast o_o His aunt cooks good chicken, beef and vege curry, tiramisu from SR, and champagne.
It's like a belated xmas party @@ And I'm semakin shameless nowadays AHAHA T-T

And yeah I'm only blogging at this time because I FINALLY HAVE MY KEYBOARD BACK TO ME NOW my brother took it zzz!
I spent 2hours online without the keyboard, sucky mic over Skype, and being laughed by the bitches because I have to use onscreenkeyboard to send messages wtf damn sad my life haih.

Nothing much la but I'm trying to say it's as if I'm having holidays instead of preparing for finals faktisshit.


Next week, volleyball again? (:


-


Of being tipsy;
My hands were shaking I couldn't snap a good photo at all wtf.

Photobucket




p.s: OKM LOST TO ME IN MY FIRST POKEMON CARDS GAME WTF 8D




studystudystudy, ong!



No comments: