Thursday, December 11, 2008

Still there. Barely clinging.

I'm going through a very complicated phase in my life right now. I'm feeling disappointed and upset. Might be declaring a hiatus or something. Or perhaps I'll just come back and become the emoqueen wtf.
I wish I have the courage to go emo and everyone will know that I'm super pissed off, instead of seeing my problems as "nothing compared to yours".
I wish I could tell what's wrong but sometimes I really think if it's my fault or is it not?
I really wanted to speak out my thoughts, but since it didn't work all the time and it's really hard to just open your mouth and blabbered everything out without consideration...I normally choose to brush the matter off and kept it in my heart.

Don't it makes life simpler?

I really hate dealing with problems and dramas. Fuck it.






P/S: Sorry Cyn, sorry Shaw. Quattro is most prolly off tomorrow :(((


edit//
Sorry, comments disallowed. I forgot to set it yesterday wtf.
Oh yes, it's not a crime to be emo. I didn't say I'm not allowed to be.
It's about my own principal :]

2 comments:

CHRIS TAN said...

so it justifies that being emo whether with or without a valid reason is just a convention, and not a crime. u are free to emo. but of course, u are lucky that u have ears for u, whereas fingers have been pointing at me for being emo.

why did i typed this comment i also don't know why. but feelings are similar to what I have gone through.

ppl tend to compare, unless they are feeling it themselves.

hope u will be fine soon. take care..

Hurley said...

Perhaps you might think saying them out might be wasted since people might not want to hear them. Why not blog about it instead? Let those who care about you read it and those who don't give a damn choose?

your stacking of problems could lead to more complications ya know. Right now, do you feel like you have alot of problems you wanna tell but dunno to start from where?