Saturday, December 27, 2008

Last Christmas Night

Xmas Night @ MOS

edit//

Photobucket
Peace yo.


Photobucket
V is for Valerie. For you, Val!!
VVVVVVVVVV~~!! XD
*inside joke*


Photobucket
Focus on heels pls. woohoo~ :D


Photobucket
She pouts!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stupid Fookloy, and Jess' hand.
-_-


Scribblings.
  • MOS was good. No ciggies = no stinky hair :D
  • 3-inches Killer heels srsly killed my feet. life as a woman is so tough wtf.
  • Beer rocks my socks. They don't give me unnecessary rashes and itch. Stupid dewars cheap liquor pfft. Tipsy, but not drunk. I like :D
  • Dancefloor was cool but my feet betrayed me wtf.
  • I'm sorry I was the domokun for the night wtf I was crazeeeee ;D
  • Party/Booze/Dance first, issues come later. And it really came after that -_-!!
  • I love the HPCs that I'm kinda not used to it even when they didn't come online. The sparks of my life wtf T-T
  • SAB Bunch was nice ^-^
  • I couldn't decide between Poppy or MOS. Shit.


Holycowshit.
Where is the Ong who doesn't go to clubs?

*shrieks in horror*







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why jess always do the same thing. change la.. like...peace signs VVVVV

Anonymous said...

val we have other pics.. i show you the next time i meet you :D it's in my cam!!

& anyway ya look who's the one who said NO last time hahaha! behold, the power of cynthia wtf.

Jci said...

hahahahaha!!! dEAD is ONG MAY YING WHO DOESNT GO CLUBS!