Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Flashing Back 2008 i

Summarizing 2008

January

# I had my hair straightened. Straight hair rocks and it looks good no matter from what weird angle T-T The curls I have is super fugly so I'm considering a second rebonding now :(
Photobucket
This is the first week. zomg a wig!
(uhh, that's my std6 baju sukan T-T)


# I found out the magic that eyelid tapes can do /aww Shuddap people with double eyelid!!
Photobucket
The nicest picture without tapes. wtf.



February

# Met up with the primary school mateys.
Photobucket




March

# First photoshoot
Photobucket



April

# PCFair with Jess and Cyn





May

# Paid RM1300 for a dental surgery. wtf.



# Explored the magic of false lashes.
Photobucket
Tapes + Falsies T-T My secret is now revealed /cry


# Had the worst job ever.




June

# Bought someone's album for the first time and gets his signature as well @_@

3 comments:

vertigoblack said...

hey... the album u bought.. was he the guest artist for TT nite tis year?

Eason Cheah said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2009 is here!!
Take care!

mykie said...

Nic: Yes that's him. I didn't know him until he came to college. lol.

EC: Happy New Year! Same to you too! :)