Monday, December 29, 2008

11 years ago.

I
was
effing
cute.

LOL


Photobucket


And I was molested because I was in love with miniskirts wtf.
My mum sewn that pinafore when I was 7, and I grew taller pretty fast in that year -_-
See my sexy legs.

Ahhh.

I sounded like a pedophile.
WTF.

Can you believe it, the girl next to me posted this up in Facebook and I was tagged.
HAHAHA WHY SO ROUND AND FAT MY FACEEEEE!!

I was 8 back then.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait til you see my photo when I was 12.

pfft.

Can srsly kill an elephant.







I still find this picture funneh wtf.

2 comments:

EuEu said...

Owh why so cuteeee hahahahahahah XDDDD

no one would have imagined that this innocent looking 7 yr old girl would be a clubbing freak 12 yrs later LOL

man, what's ur friend doin liftin up ur skirt. O.o

mykie said...

Eu: Eh I was 8 that time. 7 yrs old im not that round yet lol She's hamsap wtf.

Why can't you say this girl turns so pretty already wtf.