Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hachii, the runny nose.

Harlo.
Food again wheee :D

Photobucket
Mum-made: Cinnamon Butter Roll
I had 5 of them :D!


-

I don't know what's wrong with my body anymore /boohoo T-T
I wasn't in the mood to blog because I have these on my hands:
Photobucket
Damn gross right omg I don't know what was that but thankgod it went away the other morning. It wasn't itchy at all, but instead my sexyback was suffering from all the itches it's like needles poking through my skin wtf this is the second time in my life fts @@

Thankgod it's over now T-T *crossfingers

But shitla, I'm down with sorethroat and influenza wtf keep sneezing all the time and the mucus damn watery ok i shall stop here before everyone grossed out. I'm trying to drink more water and sleep earlier but forget about the sleep earlier why there's only 24hours a day! Not enough lor! @@


*sniffsniff*

No cold drinks
No mcD
No crackers


:'(((((

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

allergy to alchohol?? u din drink much rite u told. Ok i duno wads that then.

mykie said...

Val: I don't know T-T It's coming back now omg.

Jci said...

hehehe... but i still think its allergy to alcohol

Anonymous said...

hypersensitivity to exterior substance which is not harmful to human body!

take note if it's recurrent case ya.