Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Wong in HPC.


*plays Birthday song loudly in a very oldschool tape recorder*

Photobucket
♥ Happy Belated Birthday, Wong!
I looked tardiness much but wtvla right Birthday girl deserves a pretty pic!

Thankyou for layaning me when I first approach you in school (bcz Jess didn't give a damn about me T-T)
Thankyou for being angry with me when I was given a surat amaran T-T
although you didn't know watto say
Thankyou for comforting me when I didn't get expected grades in SPM.
I think I didn't comfort you on your PMR :(
Thankyou for becoming my laughing stock all the time.
Sorry damn mean also hahaha!
Thankyou for making me so superficial
and bitchy.
Thankyou for your influence in making me so
luiyan. Very pomah also!
Thankyou for all the expensive brands you intro-ed to me.
Now I splurge a lot too wtf
Thankyou for the things you always share with me.
Jobs, clothes, food, money, etcetc
Thankyou for making me
fattin because I would have nothing better to do if I don't.
Thankyou for being grumpy
so I won't be the only grumpy people in the world.
Thankyou Cyn's mom cz she gave birth to you.

and the list continues...

Life's never been any good without you bossing around.
I'm sure you'll get good karma for all the good deeds you've done. *bravo bravo*

May you strike lottery one day and be the world most richest woman and migrate to Japan soon.
Then I can visit you and say "Konichiwa Mrs. Takki"
I think I've said that before, but the more I said, then it's easier to come true right!

:D! *kissu*


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3333333333333333

awwwww. eh actually there's more to it la. remember i was your bahan experiment when you have this obsession in jentik ppl using ur fingers.. er whatever you called it lar!

♥ thanks and you already know this, ilu :)

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for all the expensive brands YOU intro-ed to HER.

Anonymous said...

Happi belated birthday oso btw =D

mykie said...

thiaaaa: HAHAHAHA OMG i totally forgotten about that!!8D

♥ ♥ ♥ You still love me.


Edwand: LOL Eh, i didn't buy that much only okay :p Waitla when you fattat then I'll splurge more wtf.

Anonymous said...

wtf talk so much didnt even sms to wish me hah hah hah! belated doesnt count pffft.

& must intro becos sharing is caring :)