Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas Eve at home.

Merry Christmas, all!

Already planned to stay home on Xmas eve for the parents, I cooked dinner for them. okm came over to help washing the dirty dishes, that's simply because I cook better than him :x

Photobucket
Cheesie Spaghetti

I...made them @@ Doesn't look as appetizing as it really tastes like T-T
Yes I know I suck in culinary art -_-
Now that I'm hungry in the middle of night I feel like eating this right away T-T
Oh, no pics of my blackpepper lamb chop and roasted chicken.

But the dinner was so delicious T-T I know la you guys might doubt if I can really cook wtf but damn delicious all of them like it ofcourse I didn't show fist and force them to like it -_-

Nothing much after dinner and some small talk. Watch Open Season II on the pc with okm. Stalk people's facebook profile. Gossips. Goodnight kiss.





I'm glad they're both happy. I can feel it. I'm happy too :)))

No comments: