Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snipsnap

I had a hair cut!
Nothing much. I wanted Posh's bob but she said my hair is not straight enough bleh.
Half the length, half the mess.

The thing about returning home after a hair cut... -_-

If I just trimmed it,
Mom: "Why no difference at all! Waste money!"

If I cut it a lot shorter,
Mom: "Why so short! Sayanglah your hair!"


-_- Idk what she wants.


Anyhoos :DD
I look like a teacher now wtf.

Photobucket
Goodbye, longhair!



p.s:
I killed my first bloody cockroach yesterday, watched it struggling and flushed it in the toilet bowl.
*wavespompomthrowsconfettiwtf*

Val, I think that cockroach was from your house @@

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was the FIRST cockroach u ever killed?


*is shocked*


i cant believe you O_O

mykie said...

thiaaaa: Well, I killed before but with my bro/dad/mom's help :s so that doesn't count and I screamed for help that time wtf.

Anonymous said...

waw, even cockroach know the way to yr hse. Saya pun agak-agak oni.
--'