Monday, December 08, 2008

TeoChew Restaurant @KL. Still the same? Or not?

(Am I dreaming?)

(I'm in Forks?)

Why is it raining day and night that I could feel the cold in my bones!!

...... -_-!!

Sorry too much reading Twilight from the previous night.
It's my bedtime story now wtf.

-


I woke up early morning and I'm amazed that KL is now 25 celcius in the day and only 23 celcius at night. Woot. This is so cool /aww. I hate hot warm humid weather. Cloudy will be just nice :D!
Ala I'm different from Bella Swan!


Photobucket
Taken in a car.


Woke up early morning because the Ongs are suppose to go Imbi for Hainanese style breakfast. I slept at 4am last night and I was in the car at 9am already @@ So the funny thing is, the coffee shop is located behind Imbi wet market. It was rainy and wet and smelly when we got down and look for the shop...


Weird, nobody's there @@

So, I guess it's...

CLOSED ON MONDAY Photobucket

Great. *waves pompom throws confetti*

wtfgilerpotongsteam >(


So, headed for dimsum instead @ TeoChew Restaurant.
Neigh. The one located opposite Pudu Jail, behind the bus stop. Huge ass sign written "RESTORAN TEOCHEW". I bet everyone who pass by there will surely notice the sign board.
It looks pretty good when we got in. Food are pretty...pretty deceiving I mean.


Photobucket
Har Gao (Prawn Dumplings)

Photobucket
Wu Gok Ha
(Fried Mashed Yam with Prawn kjhdskfdshfkhds don't knowlah >[ )



Only taken photo of 2 dishes because I got disappointed.
Anyways, the dimsum are really really pretty and looks appetizing.
I'm not saying that the taste sucks to the max.
But, imagine munching on tasteless meat? You cannot differentiate what meat is that. Pork or chicken or prawn or fish, all have the same taste, or maybe tasteless. And it's from a well known restaurant since the old KL era; according to my Dad.

The har gao as an example. It has 2 prawns in each pouch. The prawns are very chewy but the sweetness of the prawn is not there D: You geddit? pukepuke

That's not the worst part.

The total bill came up to RM100.80 for 5 pax. And we're people with very shallow stomach.

WTF?!!!!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Dimsum at Connaught for 9 pax also doesn't cost that much wtf.
I don't mind the price if it's really good. But...*roll eyes*

No, not the second time anymore.
Once is enough, twice is a disaster :x

Full and bloated, but no satisfaction.


Photobucket
My poor brother who foot the bill XD



Photobucket
Mum-made: Jin Toi - My traditional food :D
(Fried Glutinuous Sesame Ball with Coconut Fillings)
Even my mum makes better dimsum!!!



The above entry are of fair comments/personal opinion.
Didn't meant to defame or leave malicious comments for no reason wtf.


PS:
The after-landslides view are super exaggerating and scary @@
Didn't expect it could be this worse.
RIP to those unlucky victims :(

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i agree food can look and taste diff!

mykie said...

QuaChee: Yeah :(

Tiffanium said...

I ate in that restaurant before, once and only once, that's all for forever... the taste is sooo.. uh.. well yea u know! We will never go there again and we're telling other relatives bout that XD *so jahat*

mykie said...

Tiffanium:Ehh :( Damn disappointed lorrrr aarrrggghhh~!