Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dig a hole, yo.


Taken by my new Nikon S52 *kissu


Hi.
I already prepared for plans if I were to wait for another year to resit my paper.
Nothing's gonna be okay. I've calculated my marks and I couldn't even get a Pass.

Oh well. wtv. Fuck life okay.

But life's great when I'm the youngest and realized that my parents love me, a lot.
Thanks mom, thanks dad.
I might not be the tiptop super smart/clever/successful child, just thank you for accepting who I am.

(God, I just sounded like I told my parents that I'm homosexual.
Lol. Okay I'm not and I have a boyfriend and he is a man wtf.)

Oh yes Jess thanks for the sundae cone today T-T ilu it lifts me up a little.

-

9pm.
Shower and dinner.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww// nvm it's free anyways xD
aih.. i still haven't got over it
T___T

-jess

mykie said...

Jess: Me too wtfts T____T

EuEu said...

lu takut apa, next sem cannot resit ka

Eason Cheah said...

Hmmm u sure dat ur subject isnt offered nx sem? it kinda sux to wait for a year...

TARC is a stupid college with a stone age system...

Anonymous said...

*hug to comfort
*pat yr shoulder

Anonymous said...

sorry mom dad im homo wtf

mykie said...

Eu, EC: Don't know T-T Just have to prepare for the worst now my brain malfunctioned :(!


Val: *sniffles :'(


thiaaaa: Wrong. You're a bi. wtfror so funny ahaha.