Monday, January 05, 2009

Jimmy Choo, KL Tower, and a wedding dinner.

Congratulations, Andrew and Sharon!! (:


I was the emcee for a wedding dinner @ KL Tower today. It was a great dinner. Food is good, environment is superb, and the people there are super nice. They're not the typical arrogant snobby rich upper class society people. They're nice. Really.

No words could express how thankful am I to Andrew Leong, Carolyn Wui and Ying for giving me a chance to host, and to help me all the way during the entire dinner. If it's not because of them, I would've screwed up real soon. Thank you again. I hope I didn't disappoint you guys.


Photobucket
Jimmy Choo and my muka tak jadi.
Anyway, Mr JC is a nice man and he's very humble.
The bride's heels he designed cost UK800 -_-

I was more than just being excited when I saw Mr Jimmy Choo. It was more than a surprise because he and the groom (Andrew) came into the prep room all of the sudden.
Had a short talk with him. He's quite humorous and is a wonderful person. Hope to see him again somewhere :/

Didn't have chance to snap pics with the couple because they're too busy layaning their relatives.

Photobucket
KLTower view @ 7pm. Bright and shine. Lol.

And the camera is with my sis too.
:(

I had a really good evening. It was a great experience.
Had 5 glasses of red wine continuously, because the waiter couldn't stop pouring wine into my empty glass.

Yawn.
I'm sleepy when I'm tipsy. Oh it rhymes!!! :DDD!~!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

j,choo. my grandad.

yzheng89 said...

nice ! haha

fuiyo @.@ , 5 glasses aa ? i am down when i drink around 2 and half glasses ... spinning like hell ... LOL

Anonymous said...

hey! you look great! :) im happy you done it.

Eason Cheah said...

please say you have the pics of the heels!!! I so wanna see...

mykie said...

Val: Then I want one of his collections for my coming birthday. Thanks ilu <3

Yanzheng: Perhaps my body react too slow. Haha.

Zhen: I'm glad they didn't kick me out halfway T-T

EC: Nope. No pics. But I can always ask from the groom :P Don't have the time to snap piccies at all @@

Eason Cheah said...

ok den...go ask from the groom!! lol