Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sneak peekaboo!!

I'm wanted to be helpful but somehow I'm helpless T-T
Lesighajinomoto fuck life :)

-

Been slacking off for an hour after being efficient for Marney; 800 lines today woot! :D!
Revisions weren't as attractive as I wanted it to be.
I need to pray more.
Where is my concentration and fts I am always distracted to do other things after I wrote/read 2 lines which is really bad...BAD!! I will either look at the mirror checking my super damn straight hair out, squeezing my pimples, looking at my ulcer, cutting my nails, venture out from the room to look for food and then here comes fats wtf. That is if my computer is turned off :s :S

Oh yea I finally washed my hair after 3 days of having greasy oily lifeless hair, and it smells like Pandan leaves now O_O I have no idea why but I think my hair produces Minyak Pandan minyak zaitun wtf.

Time to pretend studious. I don't wanna waste time already.
See Jess never online nowadays! Very hardworking T-T Look at me!! *boo


p/s: >50 hits today all thanks to the chickenballs :x


CNY IS COMING !!!
and so is my finals :D /ironic


Photobucket
I know I AM gaining weight. Just shuddap -_-!

♥ Okmimu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i appear off only! too many distraction T_T

-jess