Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Banyak orang banyak ragam wtf.

Photobucket
Launching of Studio V @ 1Utama - The Star
The place is damn nice. They have PS3 and Wii for the staffs to play.
And PCs for them to online/movies when they're free. I love this field wei :p
Oh, and the recording room has a shape of an egg. It's huge, white and oval /aww cutesy!
Didn't take other pics because it was quite a disappointment. We were there late. So, nothing much :/


As much as I can endure most people I've met, sometimes it's really hard to deal with some type of people, especially those whom you're not close to. You might hate/dislike them in your heart, bitch about them with your friends, but you can't possibly treat them rudely. It's manners and karma I'm talking about :x *amitabha
But things are really getting on my nerves when this particular acquaintance tends to take advantage on you, and thinks that you need him/her badly, pretends that they're super close to you, bugs you all the time, being sensitive and being possessive of me and my precious limited time and and and ... ARGH!

It's good to be straightforward and direct at this point.
I just can't possibly do it. It's hard. fts why am i so nice!! D: (lol)
But ofcourse, I'm positive that I'll definitely shout and yell at people when I couldn't take it anymore. Didn't wanna disclose who is this moron, because I'm nice like that (AHAHA WTF I'M VAIN!)

-

Perhaps it's me being sensitive or over observant. But I realized that there's people around me who tends to copy things my friends and I did. I didn't say that it's wrong to do this but it's pretty obvious and major. Is he/she trying too hard to blend in? This, I'm not gonna give him/her my sympathy. It's stupid, and creepy.
Think; a stalker around you, joting down each details about you, and trying hard to be you.

*shrieks in horror

Ong says "It doesn't mean that I like you eventhough I'm nice to you. I'm just trying to be nice because you're pathetic like that. Tsktsk."

Anyone who should be terasa, should feel it.
And I'll be laughing out loud if people come and ask me, "Oh, is it me? You hate me?"
Nobody will fking asks if they're hated or not.

Bedtime. Byenitedie.

5 comments:

yzheng89 said...

Wow ... Did the anything 'timbul' during the yam cha session ? Hmmm ... Maybe not me but still, apologise must be said. Sorry. Like you said aa ... Manners is still a thing. Doesn't matter right or wrong ^^ And i crap too much. Mana tau u terasa ^^ Better dun take risk ... Sorry,jie !

EuEu said...

quote: It doesn't mean I like you eventhough i'm nice to you. I'm just trying to be nice because you're pathetic like that. Tsktsk

mak oi. like dat everybody also will scared wei. since u r nice to everyone (i ada doubt sket tp xpe la =p) then everyone will be like paranoid over the slightest mistake they've done to you =\

mykie said...

Yanzheng:Silly bro. It's impossible you. You're too nice to involve in this lol ;)

Eu: I'M NICE TO EVERYONE? /aww
I don't think they really bother about offending me or not. I'm pointing this out at a certain person. But didn't wanna point it at his/her face directly. Too cruel T-T

Aih I masih nice.

wtflol cheers kuangeu, it's not you too :p

Anonymous said...

sigh that person *geleng kepala
mo ngan tai

mykie said...

Val: Yea Val. Don't have to tai. pfft.