Monday, January 19, 2009

It speaks a thousand words.

Since CNY is coming...



Photobucket
Mass produce mass produce!

Photobucket
Kneel beyond my chocolate army wtf
Mum made ;) And I helped out too because she's too slow in this :x


Photobucket
I taught my dad how to make these. And he got addicted. Lol.


Photobucket
It reflects my fuckface.


I didn't sleep for the entire night and I looked very fugly and dumb right now T-T
Imagine sleeping at 6am everyday and waking up at 7am if there's morning paper, or not sleeping at all. Then sleep from 6am to 2pm the next day.


My precious skin!! wtf
Perhaps it's time to experiment with chicken testicles on my face eww okkiddingyou I take back my words now I should practice sleeping early after these willywonkamumbojumbo T-T

I cannot help it I don't have a quiet room to study in the day :( The neighbours are too active and the night is damn quiet and cool I like it although sometimes roaches might come out and scares the shit outta me fsdlihgfskdjfhsd

Ahhhhh CNY in *counts* a week time and I still have another paper on Thurs wtf I love that subject pls don't fail me again T-T


Sleepy giler goodnight world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u study during daytime and sleep at night??????? @@ skin is every girl's best friend aww//

Anonymous said...

Baby想給你 愛的鼓勵
在你需要的時候 加油打氣
:)

Jci said...

hahaha.. those choc are making me drool hard!

mykie said...

Jess: I'm trying! You can help too wtf vb in the morning everyday during hols!

Val: Awwwww /cry

Jci: Saved them for you! :D