Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dusty woman.

I tried cleaning the stupid blinder or whatever you called it and I failed *cry
Wipe with wet/dry cloth, attacked with vacuum cleaner, and wet cloth again.
Fuck -_- it's still there *angry
The dust is too thick and it sticks there wtf biarla stick til dia mati eh dust cannot mati one not germs T_T

My bed now :D


Photobucket
SUPER CUTE AHAHAHAHA
It's just coincidence okay I didn't buy all these!!

Oh the pink thing at the window (not the tofu/pig wtf) T_T is the stupid dusty crap. But anyhow it looks clean in this pic *aww*

-


I was veryveryverysuperduper sleepy until I saw this. So creepy @@

imuhpc T_T

2 comments:

EuEu said...

U know the listerine u pakai to wash ur mouth. It's so concentrated that it can be used to clean floors. I wonder if it works on that "blinder".. doesn't hurt trying =D

mykie said...

Eu: Ok I'll try it next time it's not auspicious to clean room during cny (making excuse) XD