Thursday, January 01, 2009

Peanutbutterraspberryjam

Slept at 6am and woke up 30 mins after 9am because I rolled on the bed. tsk. I'm now turning into a sloth because I like to sleep a lot T_T Not today only lah I slept 9 hours the previous day but I still felt sleepy after that pfft.

Went to MV with parents & okm for the Renovation Expo and my dad flung RM500+ in 2hours. wtf so fast. Had the legendary asam laksa @ Jusco MV again and it's still tastes heavenly good omg indulgence :3

Massive jam at the opposite roads when we're on our way back home.
Chisin. KL people really do love shopping malls O_O

-

I wasn't hyper today. In fact I was feeling quite low down way beneath what I'm made of usually. I'm made of tepung penaik wtf.

I shall not go further about this topic.
Bai.

5 comments:

AaronQ said...

hey... ive change my web address...

its www.aaron56quay.blogspot.com now!!

CHRIS TAN said...

lol..so u are really emoing yeah that time. hmm.

mykie said...

Aaron: Okok. What's with the '56' anyways? :s

Chris Tan:No I did not! :O

CHRIS TAN said...

:D

yzheng89 said...

No good!!! Aaron leave his add with u but he din left his with me ... cis ... the world is so unfair when it comes to boys ... LOL